This is a major update. Since the last stable version numerous fixes and enhancements have been backported from the non-GPL version.
Changes since 0.3.2:
- Bug fix: In tina_mvc_app_settings.php – setting the parent page for a Tina front end controller page was not working.
- Bug fix: Various fixes ported from Tina MVC non-GPL version.
- Bug fix: tina_mvc_functions.php – tina_mvc_get_GetPost() function.
- Enhancement: Better form helper sample app.
- Enhancement: HTML comments output before and after each parsed view file. Makes it easier for your designer to find a template.
- Change: $tina_mvc_disable_wpautop setting is enabled by default (stops WordPress screwing with your HTML by inserting <br> and <p> tags).
- Bug fix: Various small (and some not so small) bugs in the form helper.
- Bug fix: in tina_mvc_get_GetPost().
- Enhancement: A new test from to demonstrate all form helper functionality.
- Bug fix: In certain cases, the form helper was not returning the correct variables after form was submitted.
- Enhancement: Make it easier to change the name of the plugin folder name.
- Enhancement: New app settings option: disable wpautop() for Tina MVC pages.
- Enhancement: The form helper can manage file uploads now.
- Enhancement: added a form_errors() method to the form helper class.
Coming soon from Tina MVC non-GPL:
- The form helper gets a Google Map field type. This allows your users to enter longitude and latitude coordinates by zooming into a Google Map and clicking on a point.
- Image manipulation libraries for resizing, watermarking, etc.
- Paypal libraries for the Express Checkout NVP API
If you are interested in these features now, then feel free to drop me a line.