Tina MVC version 0.4.2 0.4.3 is available from the WordPress plugin repository (see the Tina MVC for WordPress page).
Main addition is the ‘GMAP_LOCATION’ field type in the forms helper class, but there is also a security fix.
Changes since 0.4:
- Enhancement: Added various MySQL date, time and datetime formatting functions
- Bug Fix: Password was not being verified properly on the user change email form
- Enhancement: Form helper gets a ‘GMAP_LOCATION’ field input type
- Enhancement: Form helper only loads reCaptcha libs if you define a reCaptcha field
Next from Tina MVC non-GPL:
- Image manipulation libraries for resizing, watermarking, etc.
- Paypal libraries for the Express Checkout NVP API
If you are interested in these features now, then feel free to drop me a line.